K-LOVE’s focus is to encourage you to have a meaningful relationship with Christ!
When you give, you are funding the ministry of K-LOVE for you and impacting others!
The K-LOVE Difference is…
Most Radio stations play an average of 19 Commercials an hour. Not at K-LOVE.
This means we can play more songs every hour than most radio stations.
K-LOVE is supported by your monthly donation.
K-LOVE is not supported by a small group of large donors, a giant corporation, or some big church. Most people like you support K-LOVE with $40.00 per month.
So what does my monthly support pay for?
- Keeping the station on the air - Programming, business expenses, maintenance, publishing and streaming fees, etc.
- Music - K-LOVE is music. While playing music on the radio sounds simple it's actually quite costly due to publishing rights, royalties, streaming fees, etc.
- Christ-centered, clean entertainment for you and your family. We are literally drowning in a sea of media-messages. K-LOVE is giving you an alternative to all that other stuff.
- News from a Christian point of view. On K-LOVE, you’ll always know what’s going on, AND we’ll also tell you what’s going right!
- Spiritual elements between the songs that keep you focused on God and help you grow spiritually.
- Pastors - There are 10 Full time Pastors who work for K-LOVE, and are available 24/7/365. No one will ever need to be alone. K-LOVE pastors take more than 5,000 calls per month ranging from simple needs to painful issues. You're making sure that a hopeful and helpful pastor is there for anyone when they need to talk, or pray.
- Prayer - Every day hundreds of people call K-LOVE in need of hope and encouragement. Thankfully, because of you, K-LOVE has a staff of pastors who are available for you or for someone else who might be going through a difficult situation. You ensure that there is always someone there to answer every time someone calls in need of a reminder of God's love.
In 2018 more than 200,000 prayer requests were shared and individually prayed for, by the inner team and the staff pastors at K-LOVE. And more than 200,000 prayer requests have been shared, and individually prayed for, by the on-air team and the staff pastors at K-LOVE in 2018 alone. And more than 5.5 million prayer requests prayed for since 2000. Thanks to your partnership each month, no one has to feel alone when they need someone to pray with!
Just this year - over 2,000 people have found hope through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ after talking with a devoted K-LOVE staff pastor I And nearly 100,000 people have committed their lives to the Lord in the past decade. Your investment into K-LOVE has literally made a difference for eternity. Over the past decade, nearly 100,000 have a started a new relationship with Jesus.
- Verse of the Day - K-LOVE sends daily devotionals that are landing in the inboxes of over 15,000 listeners every day, that's 5 million sends each year - sharing comfort, encouragement, and inspiration with people all across the nation. Listeners are being reminded each morning about the hope we have in Jesus and how - no matter what this day brings - we can trust in Him. It's just another way that your investment in K-LOVE is providing encouragement and daily reminders of the love of Jesus. Sign up today!
- Online Streaming - Your K-LOVE is not only impacting the lives of peopling driving in their car, but also those who are streaming K-LOVE live from home or work. Each month on KLOVE.com, your K-LOVE has over 300,000 listeners tuning in to positive and encouraging music from their mobile device or laptop.
- Mobile Apps - More and more listeners are connecting with K-LOVE on their mobile devices by downloading the ministry's apps. And mobile users are interacting with their K-LOVE apps over 150,000 times a month!
- Concerts & Events - Concerts and events are happening in your city all the time ... many of them are hosted by your local K-LOVE station! You're helping to create events where people can have fun with their families, and enjoy great live music in person. We're always working to make sure you know about all the great events in your local area.
- Disaster and Crisis Response Care - K-LOVE gives back to people in the community who are struggling to recover from an emergency or disaster, including response to Hurricane Florence support provided through Convoy of Hope.
- Crisis Intervention (886 calls in 2018) - The Crisis Response Care is a program designed for first responders, Chaplains and community volunteers to help them deepen their knowledge in the area of crisis response. Our intention is to provide information from multiple sources in one place to assist first responders in serving their communities.
We believe one of the greatest ways to impact a community is by making its roots stronger and that is done by building relationships and providing the best resources possible. Our hope is to build a network of trust to demonstrate that we care about where you live. Our Crisis Response Care is about impacting communities with training and resources and helping to create a team of first responders, Chaplains and community volunteers that can assist on a deeper level during a time of need. To date, more than 9,000 first responders in 36 states have attended.
Find out more: http://www.crisisresponse.org/
- A Refuge - For the single mom who is struggling to make ends meet, for the person thinking about taking their life, for the family in deep financial debt, someone who needs to hear from God and the right song comes on … K-LOVE is a refuge from the stresses of life – but so much more than that – K-LOVE is about YOU, pointing towards the truth in God’s Word.
- Expansion - New stations! K-LOVE continues to grow into new communities like Detroit, Raleigh, Providence, San Juan Puerto Rico and more!
What's an EZ Gift?
This is an automatic, monthly payment from your credit or debit card. It saves the ministry money, which means we can put your gift to even better use!
What's a Challenge?
This is when K-LOVE listeners are "challenged" by another generous donor’s gift (ex: if 100 people to make a $40EZ gift during 1 song, a $10,000 gift will be added to the total for K-LOVE). The challenge fund gifts are used to inspire other listeners give.
If you are interested in making a challenge gift, please call 800-525-5683.
Are my donations Tax Deductible?
Yes! K-LOVE is governed by the Educational Media Foundation (EMF), a 501(c) 3 not-for-profit ministry. We also have a 4 Star Rating from Charity Navigator, the highest rating a non-profit can receive.
I have other questions can I call and ask?
Yes! Anytime day or night... 800-525-5683
We're here to serve you, your family, and your community in any way possible.
Still have questions? Visit our Help Page.